Bureauserv is in need of capable and highly motivated accountants to join our growing team.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- check and verify source documents such as invoices, receipts, computer printouts
- allocate and post financial transaction details to subsidiary books
- transfer data to general ledger
- reconcile and balance all accounts
- draw up financial statements (trial balance, income statement, balance sheet)
- collate and analyze account data and generate financial reports
- maintain internal control systems
- manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
- prepare checks, payments and bank deposits
- prepare and process payroll
- comply with relevant reporting requirements
- calculate and prepare tax payments
- assist with budget preparation
- assist with audits
- maintain complete filing system to support financial records
Education and Experience
- proficient knowledge of Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks applications
- knowledge of bookkeeping practices
- knowledge and experience on Australian accounting principles and procedures. GST (goods and services tax); BAS (business activity statement); IAS (instalment activity statement for payroll).
- knowledge of relevant legislation and regulatory requirements
- working knowledge of Xero, MYOB and Quickbooks applications
- knowledge of data management and financial data analysis
- an associate degree in accounting, finance or business an advantage. CPA a must for Senior Accountants.
- planning and organizing
- attention to detail
- information collection and monitoring
- problem analysis
- problem solving
- communication skills
Qualified applicants should email their detailed resume with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.